We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance User experience.
User's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
How we use collected information
Alex Perez Photo collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
To personalize user experience
- We use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The following Notice is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applies solely to data subjects (“Users”) who reside in the E.U.
Alex Perez Photo is the data controller for the personal information Users provide.
For general data protection queries, please get in touch with us at contact form of this page
When we collect personal data
Alex Perez Photo will only collect and use Users personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given us consent to process personal data for a specified purpose
- Where we require your data to perform the contract we shall enter into or have already entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided your interests or fundamental rights do not legally overrule these
- Where we require your data to comply with a legal obligation
Why we collect and store personal data
We collect and use Users’ personal data for the purposes listed in the “How we use collected information” section above, provided we have your consent or are otherwise legally empowered to do so.
How you provide consent
Users provide consent by filling out contact forms on our Site.
We store all collected information for 365 days.
Thereafter, we will delete your information.
GDPR data protection rights
Every User located in the E.U. is entitled to the following data protection rights:
- Right to be informed: Anyone processing a User’s personal data must make clear what data is being processed, why and who else this data may be shared with.
- Right to access: Users have the right to see what personal information is being held.
- Right to rectification: A user’s data must be able to be corrected or amended if incorrect information is being held by the company.
- Right to erasure: Also called the “Right to be Forgotten,” this right dictates that, at any time, Users may contact us at website contact form to request that we delete all personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: Users have the right to request a temporary halt to the processing of personal data, such as in the case of data being corrected or a dispute in a legal case concluded.
- Right to data portability: Users may request any personal data supplied to the company be provided back to them in a simple, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to processing: A User has the right to object to any further data processing that falls outside the parameters of the primary purpose for which the data was collected.
- Right to avoid automated decision-making: Users may not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.